The ÆGIS Microbe Shield®
Air-Pur Technologie Certifié is an exclusive applicator and distributor of the GERMGUARD product within the province of Quebec
Conventional antimicrobial technologies have been used for decades. They work by leaching or migrating from the treated area to the target organism, much like a bullet. With each use or abuse, some of the chemistry, or ammunition, is used up. This sets up conditions for the negative effects of microbial adaptation. Besides affecting durability and useful life, conventional leaching technologies have the potential to cause a variety of other problems when used.
- Compatible with virtually all substrates, including natural and synthetic fibers.
- Does not create an environment that promotes adaptive microorganisms.
- No arsenic, tin, heavy metals, or polychlorinated phenols.
- Accepted, registered, and readily available worldwide.
- Does not rub off or migrate onto the skin
- Kills microbes on contact.